작성일 : 24-01-06 16:19
1월7일 주일예배 취소 -가정예배 대체
인쇄
 글쓴이 : 웹섬김…
조회 : 140  

2024년 1월7일 주일예배는 폭설로 인해 교회에서 모이는 예배를 취소합니다. 

대신, 각 가정에서 오전 10시 30분에 가정예배를 드리시기 바랍니다. 

가정 예배지는 아래와 같습니다.  (한국어 & 영어) 

가정 예배지 

(202417일 오전 10:30분)

리하이 벨리 한인교회 KCLV.ORG

1.   시작 찬송 38예수 우리 왕이여

셀폰 전화기로 유튜브 ‘38으로 검색해서 틀어놓고 다 함께 부릅니다.

2.   사도 신경으로 신앙고백 다 함께 합니다.

3.   대표 기도자가 시작기도 합니다.

4.    성경 본문: 야고보서 5:12~20 다 함께 읽습니다.

5.   마음 열기 (질문에 경험과 생각 짧게 나누기) 서로 돌아가며 2023년도 가장 기억에 남는  경험을 나눕니다. 그 이유는 무엇때문인가요? 

*질문: 2024 올 한해동안 새롭게 시작해보고 싶은 계획이 있다면 무엇입니까?

6.   본문 요약 이해하기- (예배 인도자가 읽습니다)  오늘 본문의 주제는 건강한 공동체입니다. 지난 수요일(13) 수요예배 설교를 참조하셔도 됩니다. 오늘 본문을 정리하면 이렇습니다건강한 공도에가 되기 위해서는 무엇보다 서로 맹세하지 않는 진실한 언어 생활을 해야 합니다또한 서로를 위해 올바르게 기도하는 삶이 뒷받침 되어야 합니다그럴 때 거짓에 미혹되어 진리를 떠난 자를 돌이켜 그 사람의 영혼을 사망에서 구원으로 인도할 수 있습니다.    

7.   말씀으로 나누기 차례로 하나씩 읽고 질문에 자기 생각과 경험을 솔직하게 공개하고 나눠봅니다.

(1) 진실한 언어생활(12)

우리는 죽기까지 예수님을 따르겠다고 맹세했다가 예수님을 세번씩이나 부인했던 베드로처럼 우리는 때로 헛된 맹세를 합니다. 우리는 안개같은 인생이라서 무엇도 장담할 수 없음을 인정하십니까? 우리의 본성이 100% 죄인이기에 맹세가 거짓과 포장의 수단이 되기도 합니다. 주님 앞에 바로 선다는 것은 진실한 언어생활을 하는 것입니다. 무엇보다 자녀와 배우자에게 진실한 언어생활로 주님과 동행하는 사람임을 보여주시기 바랍니다.  

*적용 질문:100% 죄인인 내가 하는 헛된 맹세는 무엇입니까?

(2)  신실한 기도생활 (13~18)

성경의 한나처럼 나를 격분케 하는 일이 있어도 하나님께 피할 때 찬양할 수 있습니다병이 낫거나 문제를 해결해준다면 어디든지 찾아가 의지하는게  죄인된 인간의 본성입니다질병과 각종 문제를 들고 신앙공동체로 나아와야 하는 것이 왜 중요하냐 하면, 죄와 구원의 문제이기 때문입니다. 믿음의 기도는 병든 자를 고치는 수단이 아니라, 구원하는 능력입니다죄를 고백하게 인도하는 것이 더 우선이고 중요한 일이며, 병이 낫게 기도하는 것은 그 다음임을 알고 있습니까?

*적용질문: 고난 가운데 있을 때에 내 죄를 바라보고 회개합니까오로지 문제 해결을 위해서만 기도합니까?  

(3) 돌아서게 하는 관심 (19~20)

마지막으로 미혹에 빠진 형제를 구하라고 본문은 최종 결론을 마무리합니다. 믿는 자라도 구원의 복음보다도 세상적인 결핍을 채우는데 더 관심이 쏠리고 성공 신앙에 빠질 때가 있습니다진실한 언어생활과 함께, 엘리야의 예가 나왔는데, 포기하지 않고 하나님께 의지하는 신실한 기도가 건강한 성도간의 공동체를 이루는데 하나님이 역사하십니다. 건강한 성도간의 교제를 통해 미혹된 자들이 그리스도의 몸된 교회로 하나님이 돌아오게 하실 줄 믿으시기 바랍니다.  

* 적용 질문: 진실한 언어와 실실한 기도로 내가 미혹된 길에서 돌어서게 해야 할 사람은 누구입니까?

8.   함께 기도하기 (모두 기도를 한 목소리로 읽습니다

내 자존심때문에 헛된 맹세를 하는 저를 불쌍히 여겨주옵소서. 헛맹세하는 죄를 짓지 않도록 하시옵고, 제가 100% 죄인임을 깨닫는 은혜를 베풀어 주옵소서. 문제가 해결되는 데 매달리기 보다는 내 안과 공동체의 죄를 바라볼 수 있게 하시고, 신실한 기도로 그 죄사함을  받는 은혜를 누리게 하시고, 그 기쁨과 감사함으로 성도간의 건강한 교제로 미혹에 든 자들이 돌아오는 하나님이 이루시는 기적을 경험하게 하옵소서.  예수 그리스도의 이름으로 기도합니다.

9.   준비한 이번 주일의 헌금을 거두어, 다음 주일 예배에 교회 헌금으로 드립니다.

10. 교회 소식

1) 2024년도 표어: “평안하여 든든히 서 가는 교회” (사도행전 9:31)

2) 쿠바 선교사 방문: 1/14() 전재덕 쿠바 선교사의 선교지 소개와 보고가 있습니다.

3) 2024년도 임직식: 1/7() 예정이었던 임직식은 2/10()로 조정되었습니다.

4) 신년 당회: 1/14() 신년 1/4분기 당회가 새가족실/도서실에서 pm12:30에 있습니다.  

5) 전체 시무 사역자 미팅: 2024년도 시무 사역자들 (시무 장로 &시무 집사 &   

봉사참여중인 권사)의 전체 상반기 미팅이 1/21() 오후 1:00     새가족실/도서실에서 있습니다.  *안건: 인사 & 교육 & 사역 소개와 배정.

6) 바나바 교육’ 신청: 새가족 환영과 정착을 위한 바나바 교육 과정(8주 코스)    1기생  신청을 받습니다

7) 교우&목회자 소식:협동목사 임명-브랜든 부덴스 목사 (Rev. Brandon  Budenz)-영어권 목회 담당.

*약력: 미네소타대학, 델라웨어 대학원, 횃불신학대학원 업. 지난 20년간미국과 한국 명성교회 등 많은 교회에서 목회자로 활동 경력.

11. 다 함께 주기도문으로 기도하며 예배를 마칩니다.  

Family Worship Brochure (January 7, 2024, 10:30 a.m.

Lehigh Valley Korean Church KCLV.ORG

1. Opening hymn Chapter 38 “Jesus our King”

We search for ‘Chapter 38’ on YouTube on our cell phones, play it, and sing it together.

2. We all confess our faith together through the Apostles’ Creed.

3. The representative prayer begins the prayer.

4. Bible text: James 5:12-20 Read together.

5. Open your heart (share your experiences and thoughts briefly in response to questions) We take turns sharing our experiences in 2023.

*Question: What are your plans for a new start in 2024?

6. Understanding the summary of the text - (worship leader reads) The theme of today’s text is “Healthy Community.” You may refer to the Wednesday service sermon from last Wednesday (January 3). To summarize today's text, it is as follows. In order to become a healthy public official, you must first of all live a truthful language life without swearing to each other. Additionally, a life of proper prayer for one another must be supported. At that time, we can turn back those who have been deceived by lies and have left the truth, and lead their souls from death to salvation.

7. Share through words – Read them one by one and honestly reveal and share your thoughts and experiences in response to questions.

(1) True language life (verse 12)

Like Peter, who swore to follow Jesus until death but then denied Jesus three times, we sometimes make vain oaths. Do you admit that we cannot guarantee anything because life is like a fog? Because our nature is 100% sinners, oaths can become a means of lying and disguise. Standing right before the Lord means living a life of truth. Above all, please show your children and spouse that you are a person who walks with the Lord through a sincere language life.

*Application question: What is the meaningless oath that I, a 100% sinner, make?

(2) Faithful prayer life (verses 13-18)

Like Hannah in the Bible, I can praise God when I take refuge in Him even when something infuriates me. It is our sinful human nature to go anywhere and rely on someone to help us heal our illness or solve our problem. The reason why it is important to come to the faith community with diseases and various problems is because it is a problem of sin and salvation. Prayer of faith is not a means to heal the sick, but a saving power. Do you know that leading people to confess their sins is more important and important, and praying for healing comes second?

*Application question: When I am in the midst of suffering, do I look at my sins and repent? Do you pray only to solve problems?

(3) Interest that turns around (verses 19-20)

Lastly, the text concludes by telling us to save our deluded brother. Even believers sometimes become more interested in filling worldly needs rather than the gospel of salvation and fall into a belief in success. Along with a sincere language life, there was an example of Elijah, and God works to build a healthy community among believers through faithful prayer that does not give up and relies on God. Please believe that God will allow those who have been deceived to return to the church, the body of Christ, through healthy fellowship among believers.

* Application question: Who is the one who can turn me from my deceived path with truthful language and sincere prayer?

8. Pray together (everyone reads the prayer in unison)

Please have pity on me who swears in vain because of my pride. Please help me not to commit the sin of swearing in vain, and give me the grace to realize that I am 100% a sinner. Rather than focusing on solving problems, God allows us to look at the sins within ourselves and in the community, enjoy the grace of receiving forgiveness of sins through faithful prayer, and allow those who have been deceived to return through healthy fellowship among believers with joy and gratitude. Please help me experience this miracle. I pray in the name of Jesus Christ.

9. Collect this Sunday's offering and give it as a church offering at next Sunday's service.

10. End the service by praying the Lord’s Prayer together.

일반형 뉴스형 사진형 Total 448
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회
공지 담임목사 일정 웹섬김… 04-25 47
공지 [철쭉꽃 공원 야외 예배] 5/8 웹섬김… 04-16 194
공지 [공지] 예배 방송 제공 서비스 변경 웹섬김… 01-30 632
공지 새벽예배 & 수요예배 링크 제공 서비스 웹섬김… 07-21 1238
공지 교회 리더 교육/훈련 유튜브 자료- "성도의 길… 웹섬김… 01-19 2070
공지 예배 설교 온라인 링크 웹섬김… 02-18 3307
공지 온라인 헌금(Online Offering) 웹섬김… 02-04 3094
공지 매일 성경통독 듣기-유튜브 웹섬김… 01-09 3218
448 담임목사 일정 웹섬김… 04-25 47
447 [철쭉꽃 공원 야외 예배] 5/8 웹섬김… 04-16 194